Partial Disappearance

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #29831 by Ben
Partial Disappearance was created by Ben
Hi! This is Ben, and I've used (and purchased) several other OS products, and this is the first time I've needed help. So kudos to you all on making good stuff.

I've got OS Services Booking running in our custom template. The first time it loads, all looks good. Clicking on any date in the calendar briefly shows the Loading graphic, then the whole column disappears. The calendar itself is still visible, but no entries appear in the main display area. Same thing happens when you order a product. you get the "Are you sure you want to book?" message, then it starts to go wrong. First, the available times go away, then that column gets lost.

I've tried it with my own booking information, and I've tried it with the sample data loaded. This happens in Chrome, IE and Firefox. It seems almost like its a conflict with the template, but I can find no conflict in code or stylesheeting. Any ideas? Any other information required? I can certainly give FTP and Joomla access if needed.

www.museumofworldwarii.com/visit-request
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Ben.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #29832 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Partial Disappearance
Hi Ben,
Can you please send super admin account, ftp account to damdt@joomservices.com. I will find the reason of problem and fix it for you.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 10 months ago #29940 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic Re: Partial Disappearance
:laugh: Issues have been resolved. Big thanks to Dam for tracking it down!

More
2 years 7 months ago #145918 by Jamie McGhee
Replied by Jamie McGhee on topic Partial Disappearance
Hi There,

I seem to be getting this issue also. I wondered if there was a general solution or something I am missing in set up. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Jamie 
Coll8 .net

More
2 years 7 months ago #145924 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Partial Disappearance
Hi Jamie,
You can submit ticket on category: OS Services Booking and provide your site url with super admin account, i will help you to figure the cause of issue
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam