Deposit in dollar amount

• Mel Des Jardins
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #27050 by Mel Des Jardins
Deposit in dollar amount was created by Mel Des Jardins
Is there a way to have a flat-rate deposit in OS Services Booking?
Also - Is there a way to have customer pay only deposit then be able to pay balance online?

Thank you for your quick response to other topic!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #27061 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Deposit in dollar amount
Hi Mel,
Can you please explain more details your question? I am a bit confuse with it.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 5 months ago #38480 by Matt
Replied by Matt on topic Re: Deposit in dollar amount
Hi,
I too would like to have the deposit as a dollar amount ($50.00) instead of a percentage. Is this possible?
Matt

More
10 years 5 months ago #38491 by Mr. Dam
Hi Matt,
OS Services Booking doesn't have option to setup the deposit amount is fixed amount. Deposit amount must be calculated by the percentage of total amount
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 4 months ago #39306 by Chris Veile
Replied by Chris Veile on topic Re: Deposit in dollar amount
Hi!

Considering purchasing the component and have a question or two for the developers or current users:

If a customer pays the deposit, can the system invoice the balance due? How does that work? Is there some automated trigger for the customer to pay the extra balance?

I want to use this to book photography sessions. I would like to require a deposit to hold a time. Then on the day of the session, I'd like them to be invoiced for the remainder of the balance. Preferably via paypal/online invoice, secondly by email (pdf) invoice. How is the collection of the amount due handled?

An example: Someone books a $250 photo session for Dec 31st and they pay a $50 (20%) deposit online Dec. 10th to reserve the session. Does the system send out a paypal or pdf invoice for the $200 due at any point? Do I have to manually determine who has and hasn't paid and invoice them outside of this system?

> Also, it would be nice if appointments can be added into Google calendar that would push back to the website, perhaps a feature request?

More
10 years 4 months ago #39312 by Mr. Dam
Hi Chris,
Currently, OS Services Booking doesn't have option to send the invoice to inform the remaining amount that customers must pay to complete the appointments booking request. The system only export one invoice to after customer take the deposit payment.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam