booking reservation tied to Joomla user login?

More
11 years 2 months ago #25389 by Shane
Thank you!

Can I ask which file you altered (in case I want to turn it off again)? Is it possible to land on the component page once the user clicks login? I think I have a workaround for this anyway but it's not an ideal situation.

Also, I emailed you direct asking if it was possible to only make 'Offline payment' view able by registered users?

An even better and additional step is to have a link between the completed order and the user's id. This would enable us to have pre-paid members book in but would also authenticate the booking as currently being registered does not guarantee the legitimacy of the booking for bookings placed as 'Offline payment'. Incidentally, in regards to my individual needs, I would then change the 'Offline payment' to 'Member booking' for a gym or golf course.

These options would really take this component to a whole new level for me.

Thanks again for your help with this great component!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #25407 by Mr. Dam
Hi Shane,
Currently, we are developing new version of OSB. In this version, your request will be available. It means adminsitrator can see the registered users if they book your services. Please wait until end of this month to get the new version.
Thanks
Dam

More
11 years 2 months ago #25451 by Shane
Hi Dam

That would be great. I think it would also be nice if registered users could check their order history, a bit like Virtuemart. This isn't a deal breaker though.

Finally, could you tell me which file you edited for me to only enable registered users to view the component - was it osservicesbooking.php? I can't see any difference between it and the original. I would like to know this in case want to turn the feature off.

Many thanks!

More
11 years 2 months ago #25458 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
It's the file
components > com_osservicesbooking > classes > default.php
and i modified in the function display.
Could you spend a bit time to write a nice review and rate excellent for my product on JED:
extensions.joomla.org/index.php?option=c...ewlink&link_id=21610
Your good review is the motivation for us to make OSB better :)
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shane

More
11 years 2 months ago #25498 by Shane
Thanks Dam. I will certainly leave a review which should help attract others to purchase your product.

I look forward to seeing your future improvements.

Thanks again.

Moderators: Mr. Dam