No Back End Calendar ?

• Sylvie Martin
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago #19612 by Sylvie Martin
No Back End Calendar ? was created by Sylvie Martin
Hello

I've just set up OS Services booking on my website and I'm wondering if there is any possibility for the administrator to see the calendar on the back end with the related info on who booked what ?
It looks as if the employee have to take the booking form one by one from the e-mail and work themselves their own agenda with pen and paper ?
As I work totally online this would have been very practical if I could see the agenda as an administrator and even book some appointment without going through the front end paypal gate.

I also wish I could open from 10 to 13 (1 pm) and then from 14 to 17 (2pm - 5pm) with a lunch break.

Anyway the other booking extensions I've seen do not include the paypal gate so great for this.

Best regards
Sylvie from France

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #19613 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: No Back End Calendar ?
Hi Sylvie,
Currently, OSB hasn't got the calendar in the backend. Administrator can see the order list to check more details.

We are developing the function that allow administrator to assign Joomla users to the employees.
In that case, employee can manage their work from Joomla.

We are also developing the break time for each services. Will have news for you when new version is released.

Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sylvie Martin

• Sylvie Martin
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago #19615 by Sylvie Martin
Replied by Sylvie Martin on topic Re: No Back End Calendar ?
I appreciate your quick answer. Thanks.

Sylvie

Moderators: Mr. Dam