Issues with calendar and duplicate bookings

More
11 years 6 months ago #19467 by Lisa
Hi!
Hope you are doing well!!

I have a few questions (and concerns...) regarding some issues with the Ossolution Services Booking. I hope you will be able to clear this up. I've bought the OS Services Booking component and the following has reference:

1. I added all service to Employee 1 - this was done on the demo site as I experience the same problem on my own site www.diary.mygoogle.co.za/test .

2. I made a booking for tennis on the 25th of September between 02:00 and 03:00 (I did change the time for this service to 60 minutes and no 'before' and 'after' time.)

3. Please see the screenshot below of 'occupied' fields - even though the 'Not available time' only indicates the booking time of 02:00 to 03:00. The fields marked with '?' should be selectable??

4. The booking for Employee 1 that I made for the tennis between 02:00 and 03:00 does not reflect on the "Massage" booking for Employee 1 and duplicate bookings can therefore occur??
I did refresh my page...
(Please see image below)

5. Below is a screenshot of the 'Orders' on servicesbooking.ext4joomla indicating 'Massage for Employee 1 on 25/09/2012 between 02:00 and 04:00' as well as an entry for 'Tennis Court for Employee 1 on 25/09/2012 between 02:00 and 03:00' resulting in overlapping appointments.

I sincerely hope that you will be able to help me with this problem!! :-(
Kind regards
Lisa
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #19474 by Mr. Dam
Hi Lisa,
Because you set the time is 60 mins, it means when user book from 2:00 to 3:00, the next user only can book from 3:01 to 4:01, and the previous user can only book from 0:59 to 1:59. With the time amount is 30 mins, you can't book from 0:30 is correct.
Regarding to the second problem, in the demo, we don't have the logic relation between the tennis court and message, so you can book in one time slot for 2 services and 1employee. In case you need to make the change to satisfy you need. I am happy to make the change for you.
Thanks
Dam

More
11 years 6 months ago #19475 by Lisa
Thank you kindly for response Dam! Would it be possible for me to email you my administrator login details and required setup? I've tried setting it up myself now, but no joy! I feel like a dumb blonde...
Thank you kindly!
Lisa

More
11 years 6 months ago #19476 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Please send the details of your site (link, backend account, ftp account) to : damdt@joomservices.com. I will help you to setup OSB.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lisa

More
11 years 6 months ago #19487 by Lisa
Dam!! I've emailed you all the goodies, OK!!
Thank you again!!
Kind regards
Lisa

Moderators: Mr. Dam