needed features

• Rene Scharf
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #18106 by Rene Scharf
needed features was created by Rene Scharf
Hello,

The following features are usefull for me.

- Employees should have a own login and can set there own prices, worktimes and services also there Profile-picture and profilinformation.

- different regions

- also different bevor and after times in combination with the regions.
When I'm living in ulm and get a job in stuttgart i need a diferent time to reach the location as a job in Ulm.

- Also that the employee can define in whitch regions the services are able to book. Maybe a babysitter have no car and its not posssible to reach a regeon in the eavening/night. But between 08:00 and 17:00 it is no problem.

- maybe different prices for different worktimes. Babysitting in the night should be more expensive.

I hope my english isn't to bad to understand.

regards from germany
rené

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #18108 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: needed features
Hi,
Thank you for your suggestions.
In this time, i think the idea "different prices for different worktimes. Babysitting in the night should be more expensive" is good, and i will implement it.
About the regions, it's difficult to manage the regions. I think the administrator should notice the customers before they book the services.
Anyway, we will discuss with my team and decide what's the feature that will be implement.
Thank you again
Dam

• Rene Scharf
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #18112 by Rene Scharf
Replied by Rene Scharf on topic Re: needed features
Hello dam

Thank you for your fast reply

What about The other points

Very important for me is the employee selfmanaging. Because the idea of the service should be the get together of employee and customer.

So your extension is not so far away.

I hope you understand also the necessity of the regions. Some services only available in small areas, for example babysitting and roomcleaning

Maybee I can help to implement.

Best regards
Rene

Moderators: Mr. Dam