Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services
OS Property support center

Personalized list of properties

More
5 hours 21 minutes ago #179784 by LARCO
Personalized list of properties was created by LARCO
I would like to view all the properties that offer the same services.
Is it possible to create a link that yields this result?
A custom URL based on the search menu item?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 hours 17 minutes ago #179786 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Personalized list of properties
Hi Larco,
Could you please clarify what you mean by “services”?
Do you mean Categories or Property Types in OS Property?
Once I understand exactly which field you are referring to, I can advise you on whether we can create a custom URL/search link for it.
Best regards,
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam, Nguyen Phu Quan