OS Property support center

Website Configuration Questions

• Khalid Khan
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #136602 by Khalid Khan
Website Configuration Questions was created by Khalid Khan
Hello Team -

I need help with following items please as i am trying to configure my website.

1. When i view my website using a mobile device (iphone 7 plus which has a larger screen) it cuts (right side) off half of the page. Please see screen shots i sent you earlier. Q - Is the template designed to be viewed by mobile devices? If so, could you please review settings and make sure its optimized for mobile device viewing.
2. My site taking 5-10 seconds before it loads up fully. Is there a setting for this (where) so the site could load up faster using a mobile device..
3. I need to understand the purpose of 'Category' (ex: Advertising Listing) when you are listing a property for sale. In your demo and also my website these Categories (mandatory) are assigned to properties. osprealhomes.joomservices.com/listing/pe...es/mela-times-square . It make no sense when these show up as 'home remodeling' category, etc. when you are selling a property.
4. Could these Categories work as a separate module so people could use this section as classified ad and list their services like fence repair, home constructions, remodeling, etc.
4. I changed Currency to US Dollars but properties are still showing in Euros. Please take a look at my site > settings and correct this issue.
6. How to change Google map background behind the 'advanced search'. I would like to change to a static image so site could load up faster.
7. How to disable this link which shows up at the bottom of the page if listed properties. "OS Property Real Estate Version 3.17.4, Copyright (C) 2011 - 2020 Ossolution"
8. How to change SqFt (min max) to Acres (as i will be selling land only) and Lot Size to Acres under Details side bar search tab. I have made this change in the settings but its still showing up as Sqft fo r both searches.

thanks! Khalid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Khalid Khan
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #136604 by Khalid Khan
Replied by Khalid Khan on topic Website Configuration Questions
also, where to find (in configuration) 'Market Status' tab for property types?

More
3 years 8 months ago #136605 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Website Configuration Questions
Hi Khalid,
Please click on menu: Support Tickets at the top and raise new ticket on category: OS Property for all of your problems
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan