OS Property support center

Problems with installation plugins and template

• augusto magalhaes
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #18115 by augusto magalhaes
Problems with installation plugins and template was created by augusto magalhaes
Hello, I bought and I liked the extension is complete and will serve my needs very well, but I'm having a little trouble and doubt.
to install any plugin I get the following error: "PHP Warning: constant () [<a href='function.constant'> function.constant </ a>]: Could not find constant JPATH_ in E: \ home \ suavendaim \ Web \ libraries \ joomla \ installer \ adapters \ module.php on line 117
PHP Warning: constant () [<a href='function.constant'> function.constant </ a>]: Could not find constant JPATH_ in E: \ home \ suavendaim \ Web \ libraries \ joomla \ installer \ adapters \ module.php on line 119 "
It would be a possible help?
And in terms of doubt as to the template, much like the one used in live demo ( osproperty.ext4joomla.com/ ) where could something similar?
thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #18116 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
The problem you have is the normal warning of PHP. To solve this issue, please add error_reporting(0) in the top of the index.php in root folder of Joomla. After <?php
The template of the demo is JA Travel. You can contact me with Skype name : thucdam84 to get more support from me.
Thank
Dam

• augusto magalhaes
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #18117 by augusto magalhaes
Replied by augusto magalhaes on topic Re: Problems with installation plugins and template
Hello! Unfortunately it did not work the tip, insert the information in index.php, but the error persists (in time) you added in my skype nick is drako.sp

The theme is very expensive ... wanted something cheap or zero cost.

More
11 years 8 months ago #18118 by sti
error_reporting(0) is not a good solution sir.

It may temporarily useful to hide the errors but the propert method is to find the bug and solve it.

in future this small hidden warning have chances to become larger one and left unnotice.

whats the error about by the way?

More
11 years 8 months ago #18120 by Mr. Dam
I have checked on his site. he uploaded the Joomla from localhost, so it has E: \ home \ suavendaim ....
We have fixed that issue.
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: augusto magalhaes

More
11 years 8 months ago #18122 by sti
thanks. whats the fix for localhost such issue ?

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan