OS Property support center

TWO QUESTIONS

More
11 years 9 months ago #16985 by Jc
TWO QUESTIONS was created by Jc
Hi, First, congratulations, great and cheap component with a lot of features !!

- Now, isn't availabel spanish translation yet for Joomla 2.5?
- By other, which files have to modified to change the appearence of the listing and the property view?
- Can change the tabs and put fields into the same table/divs? The idea is eliminate tabs and show all data in the same view.
- Is there a way to navigate between properties? What i mean, when i'm seeing one property and want to see the next, next, etc or previous, previous, etc without anew search. Is this possible?

Thanks a lot,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #16991 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: TWO QUESTIONS
Hi,
Thank you for you interested.
Regading to your questions.
1. OS Property now has the Spanish language package. You can download the package from osproperty.ext4joomla.com . It's free.
2. You can change the layout of the listing and property view, or you can make the changes with the source code if you want because OS Property is not encoded.
3. Currently, in the property details page, you only have the relate properties at the bottom of the page. We haven't got the navigate between properties. We will think about your idea, and maybe we will implment it in the future.
Sincerely,
Dam

More
11 years 9 months ago #17007 by Jc
Replied by Jc on topic Re: TWO QUESTIONS
Hi Dam. First of all, thanks.

Yesterday o tried to download the spanish translation but the message said the file was not in the server. I'll try it again. To change the layout, what files have change to modify the list and the property? How can i add state or province in the Search? About mails, is there a way to save data in a table? Can be sabed users searches?

At last, Any good template For the component?

Thanks again. Good support.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan