All popular questions related to OS Property will be posted here

OS Property - MLS Integration/ RETS Import

More
7 years 8 months ago #85685 by Bobby
Replied by Bobby on topic OS Property - MLS Integration/ RETS Import

Dang Thuc Dam wrote: Dear all,
Currently, we are developing MLS Integration and RETS tool for OS Property. What if there is no obstruction, are looking forward to your support, you can submit ticket and provide the MLS account with login page url so can test the results of this "MLS Integration/ RETS Import" tool. All information will be kept confidential because Ticket system is priavate area. And you'll be the first to use this tool for OS Property without paying any extra expense.
Thank you for your coorperation.
Dam

Can I please get an answer on where the development of this feature is?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #91078 by otavo
Replied by otavo on topic OS Property - MLS Integration/ RETS Import
How I get it?

Dang Thuc Dam wrote: Dear everyone,
Currently, the OS Property dev team is working on "Rets feed importing" feature. To complete the first step of this function, we need to have the real MLS account for checking. Therefore, we encourage the cooperation between you and us. You will have the opportunity to own the RETs Import tool with OS Property on your site without paying any fee.
Number of customers are limited, so please submit ticket to contact us for more details.
Best regards,
Dev team

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #91550 by spitjack
Replied by spitjack on topic OS Property - MLS Integration/ RETS Import
I am following this. Now in negotiation with a potential client who will need MLS / RETS.

__
a 'spit' is a rod upon which savory food was roasted, turned in ancient times by a 'jack', a middle English word for an ordinary laborer (eg jack of all trades, steeplejack, lumberjack). Today, this job is usually referred to as a 'pitmaster'.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by spitjack.

More
7 years 2 months ago #94076 by JPPAUL
Replied by JPPAUL on topic OS Property - MLS Integration/ RETS Import
I'm also following this to find out how and when to implement a specific MLS.

My son has a licensed MLS feed. He and his team are only allowed to list their listings on the site (they can't show ALL listings in the city from other agents. )so we need to be able to pass these sort/filter variables into the iframe. Anybody have a solution?

It's for one specific MLS feed from a Canadian city.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan