Agent Profiles and a few others...

• PSeers
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #19465 by PSeers
Agent Profiles and a few others... was created by PSeers
I would like to see 3 fields added to the agents, 1 Zipcode for address, 2 Title/Position as I have bought this for a single office and we have Realtors, The Brokers, Owner and the Office manager, and 3 profile for the agents with a WYSIWYG for them to add a little bit of information about themselves. The zipcode and title position I have already added to the database for my purpose but I think other people would benefit from them if they are using this for a single office.

Also with the slideshow rather than having it hard coded, include a spot for link so instead of the default index.php?.... we can change it to something else in my cause ourlistings.php so it goes to their listings page (I changed the hard code).

Captchas on all forms would be nice and being able to send all email forms to one email address for the office and not per agent as the agents work together and have lead days.

Allow listings layout/ agent layout to remove the search boxes for smaller offices and just show all the agents or all the listings. This would be nice as they only have 4 agents and only 15 listings right now and there is no need for the search feature.

Related properties not just by distance but by price range too as a single office people looking would rather have something between 100,000 and 125,000 rather than a specific area.

These are just things I have run into while doing this for a small real estate office and just wanted to suggest them to help other small offices in the usa who might be using this plug-in for joomla it is a great plug-in thanks you for all your hard work and great support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PSeers
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #19468 by PSeers
Replied by PSeers on topic Re: Agent Profiles and a few others...
Open Houses... Right now I changed featured to open houses and changed the images but I know office will appreciate open house check box and date and times inputs to be displayed with the listings. I would make it just like the featured checkbox so than you can have a listings layout (all / featured only / open houses only and display open date and times.

Thanks again for all you hard work

Philip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam