Administrator changing member plan Membership Pro

• channing meyer
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 months 4 weeks ago #157931 by channing meyer
Hello OSFolk:

We are changing our plans in MP.  Before I make a mistake, is it possible for the site administrator to change/migrate a member to the new plan without disrupting the payment and the payment schedule?  If so, what is the best way please?

Thank you.

Channing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 months 4 weeks ago #157936 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Administrator changing member plan Membership Pro
Hi Channing

Exactly how you will change your plans ? Please let me know so that I can understand your request and answer your question

If it is recurring plan, I'm afraid of it is not possible to make this change because the payment amount and schedule will still use the settings from old plan for existing subscribers.

Regards,

Tuan

• channing meyer
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 months 2 weeks ago #158134 by channing meyer
Replied by channing meyer on topic Administrator changing member plan Membership Pro
Thank you Tuan.
The idea was to simply go into a subscriber, and change their plan hoping it would then would update to the new plan, not necessarily do any prorating.

Channing

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 months 2 weeks ago #158138 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Administrator changing member plan Membership Pro
Hi Channing

Is the original plan and new plan is one time or recurring subscription plan? If it is recurring subscription plan, I'm afraid of it is not possible to change because the recurring payment has been registered with payment gateway when user signed up for the original plan. It is not possible to update it when they are being moved to new plan

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc