We want to simplify the concept to Adults pay $50/mo, children $35/mo and we can give out a discount coupon. However, we still have not figured out how to allow a member to add a quantity of adults and a quantity of children e.g Family A has 2 adults and 1 child = $$135/mo and Family B has 1 adult and 3 children = $155 FAmily C has 1 child = $35/mo
It would be nice when a member signs up to select the number of adults and/or children in their specific fields by either adding a number or perhaps dropdown for the quantity and the calculation be made in the form.
We may be missing something, and perhaps there is a way, but appreciate your assistance. If, however, this cannot be done with current MP system, we think this would be a good feature.
Thank you for your response. I am still not quite understanding.
In the subscription form we can set up a field for Adults and they can then select the number of adults in the plan?
And then, there can be a Child field and they can select the number of children?
Is this using Fee Formulas? If so, I do not understand them. I do not know how how the operators work.
That solution we used before. It was a bit too much because of the different price levels. I do understand it. Let me explain better what I was hoping to achieve.
1. A single plan that a person could sign up a single or multiple adults, or sign up a single or multiple children or a mix of adult(s) and child/children. I know we could do three separate plans, but it would be simpler for visitor to just go to one plan and choose I think. They became a bit confused.
2. Instead of radio buttons, have toggle quantities as is available, I believe, in Event Booking e.g. choosing the number of tickets. Trying to avoid a lot of options using radio buttons if possible.
3. The plan(s) are renewable
4. If we had a single plan, then it would have to begin a $0. Currently, there does not seem to be an option to set a renewable plan at 0. Again, hoping to have a single plan if possible.
5. Upgrade options e.g. need to add another child to the plan. And downgrade, remove person.
We can do three separate plans one for adults, one for children and one for both adults and children. What happens when we have a plan with Adults and Children, we will have lots of radio buttons for each option - multiple options for adding more adults and another set for adding additional children.
So trying my best to present an easy solution for our client and their members.
Last edit: 2 months 6 days ago by channing meyer. Reason: updating