osm-message clearfix translation

• Mathias
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #135061 by Mathias
osm-message clearfix translation was created by Mathias
Hello,

I am reaching out to you because I am setting up a membership on my joomla site and I figured out about the translation tab on the backend which is very helpful but I didn't find the "osm-message" translation.

The actual message is : 'Please enter information on the form below to process subscription for (...)' and is displayed on the subscription page for each plan.

I'd like to change it to French. I found nothing on the translation tab and on the language files "en-GB.com_osmembership.ini" and "fr-FR.com_osmembership.ini" related to this.

Do you know how i can do this?

Thanks very much in advance and have a beautiful day,
Mathias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #135062 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic osm-message clearfix translation
Hi Mathias

Go to Membership Pro -> Emails & Messages, find and change the message. For more information, please see membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-...one-english-language

Tuan

• Mathias
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #135070 by Mathias
Replied by Mathias on topic osm-message clearfix translation
Hello Tuan,

Thanks for your fast answer and help, I found it.

I have another question though that has nothing to do with this topic but do you know how I can add a link to a user's profile in 'my subscriptions' so that they can cancel their subscription anytime they want?

Do I have to create another subscription plan, let's say 'inactive member' at $0.00 that members can migrate to in order to unsubscribe?

Thanks and have a great day,
Mathias
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Mathias.

More
3 years 10 months ago #135093 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Mathias

Cancel subscription means you are having recurring subscription plans on your site? If so, what payment method you are using on the site to allow users to make payment for these subscriptions? Some payment methods (including PayPal) allows subscribers to cancel recurring subscription, see membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/subscr...curring-subscription

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mathias

• Mathias
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #135099 by Mathias
Replied by Mathias on topic osm-message clearfix translation
Hi Tuan,

Thank you for the link, it's been very helpful.

Yes I have several subscription plans and I'd love members to be able to cancel at anytime.

I am using PayPal and Stripe (I bought the plug-in). As I understand, people having paid with PayPal will have to cancel it directly through their recurring payment on their PayPal account? And if so, when they do it, will they be automatically removed from the plan they unsubscribe?

I've tried making a payment via Stripe as if I was a member and it worked well, the API seems to work as the payment was done successfully but I don't see the button to cancel subscription or to change my card details. The status says it is active but that's all.

Here's a screenshot of what I have,

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Mathias.

More
3 years 10 months ago #135114 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Mathias

1. If you use PayPal and configure Advanced Parameter membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-...al#advanced-settings , people should be able to cancel the recurring subscription, too.

2. If users subscribe for a recurring subscription plan, they should be able to cancel recurring subscription, see membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/subscr...curring-subscription

Regards,

Tuan