Hello everyone,I've been using JoomDonation's Membership Pro and Events Booking extensions for some time and wanted to introduce a Joomla mailing extension I've developed called
MemberMailer.MemberMailer is designed to provide Joomla website owners with a straightforward way to manage subscribers, create mailing lists and send professional email campaigns directly from their Joomla administration.It also includes integrations with Membership Pro and Events Booking.
Some of the main features include:
- Membership Pro integration for creating mailing audiences from membership data.
- HTML newsletters and mailshots.
- Subscriber and mailing list management.
- Double opt-in subscriptions and unsubscribe handling.
- Queue-based sending using Joomla Scheduled Tasks.
- Support for Amazon SES through Joomla's email configuration.
- Automated event digests for Events Booking users.
MemberMailer is available in
Free and Pro editions, both approved and listed in the official Joomla Extensions Directory.
Joomla Extensions Directory:https://extensions.joomla.org/instant-search/?jed_live%5Bquery%5D=membermailerThe Free edition provides an opportunity to try MemberMailer before considering the additional Pro features.
More information and downloads:
melicsystems.com/membermailer
I'd be very interested in feedback from other Membership Pro and Events Booking users, particularly suggestions for additional integration features.Thanks for reading!Michael
Melic Systems