Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Can I use the import template without all fields to update the chooden fields ?

  • Lionel Charrier
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 weeks 1 day ago - 3 weeks 1 day ago #179524 by Lionel Charrier
Hi Tuan

Thank to this valuable component I have been able to reconstruct my site directly on Joomla!6.3 eliminating thus the scories of 15 years of Joomla! updates and upgrades.
I would like to give a password to ease life for my Subscribers.
Can I do it using only the username and password ?

For your information I read   Membership Pro Documentation  and see how Users can be informed.

Thanks
Lionel
Last edit: 3 weeks 1 day ago by Lionel Charrier. Reason: Change icon fron question to OK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 weeks 1 day ago #179525 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Lionel

I do not understand your requirement. Could you please explain more details, exactly what you are trying to do ?

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Lionel Charrier
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 weeks 1 day ago #179526 by Lionel Charrier
I just want to create an import template with only Field "Username" and field "Password".
The Subscription plan "Adhésions 2026" is already created and all existing subscribers exists.
When I did it I did not set a password and I would like to add it now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 weeks 1 day ago #179527 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Unfortunately, that's not possible. Password will only be used when import new subscriptions. For subscriptions with existing associated user account, the import feature does not allow updating password

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lionel Charrier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.