Subscribe to Plan button not showing

• Joseph Ben-Ami
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 1 week ago #167701 by Joseph Ben-Ami
Subscribe to Plan button not showing was created by Joseph Ben-Ami
I created two subscription plans and connect each with my stripe account. To test these plans I subscribed myself using different identities for each. Everything worked fine, but since this was just a test I did not want to continue with either subscription but - this may be where I went wrong - instead of cancelling from the profile page for each identity in the front end, I deleted the subscriptions in the backend. I also deleted the user account in the Joomla core. So as far as I can see, these users/subscribers no longer exist. HOWEVER, the plans in the front end do not show an option to subscribe. The subscribe option button appears for a new plan if I create one, but not the plans I previously subscribed to. I cannot simply log in and cancel through either user profile since these no longer exist, having been deleted in the backend.

This may not be an issue for individual visitors subscribing in the future, but I cannot know or test the system to make sure. I am concerned that if a visitor subscribes to a plan in the future and then cancels his subscription he ma never be able to resubscribe at a later date.

There may be an easy fix to this. Perhaps I am missing a simple setting in the backend that allows the subscribe button to show once again in subscription plans in the table?  I just do not know. 

Can anyone help? 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #167702 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscribe to Plan button not showing
Hello

The issue is strange to me. For this, I will need to check it directly on your site. Please submit a support ticket sending us super user account of your site and tell me step by step what I need to do to see that issue

I'm going to check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.