Call to a member function set() on array

• Sylwester Badelek
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 1 month ago #157371 by Sylwester Badelek
Call to a member function set() on array was created by Sylwester Badelek
I have an error on the page. When you click on the link to edit the password change profile /profile?layout=edit , the following error message appears. When I disable the Membership Pro Articles Restriction plugin, this error does not occur. What do I have to do to fix this error.
Joomla 3.10.11 + Membership Pro version 2.17.2, Copyright (C) 2012-2023

0Call to a member function set() on array
 Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/plugins/system/osmembershiparticles/osmembershiparticles.php:4912plgSystemOSMembershipArticles->onContentPrepare()JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:703JEvent->update()JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:1604JEventDispatcher->trigger()JROOT/components/com_users/views/profile/view.html.php:905UsersViewProfile->display()JROOT/components/com_users/controller.php:1396UsersController->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:7027Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/components/com_users/users.php:158require_once()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:4029Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:37710Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:19411Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:23312Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:22513Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/index.php:49

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 1 month ago #157374 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Call to a member function set() on array
Hello

You are using outdated version of the extension and it is not compatible with the Joomla / PHP version you are using

Please update your site to latest version of Membership Pro (3.3.2 at the moment) and the error will be gone

Regards,

Tuan

• Sylwester Badelek
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 weeks ago - 1 year 3 weeks ago #157454 by Sylwester Badelek
Replied by Sylwester Badelek on topic Call to a member function set() on array
Thank you Tuan. By the way, is there an easy way to migrate articles from Joomla 3.10.11 to Joomla 4 Membership Pro? I wish that since I will update Membership Pro to the latest version, I will also update Joomla to version 4. Reportedly, Joomla 3x support and updates are only until August 2023.
Are there any problems with it?
Last edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by Sylwester Badelek.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 3 weeks ago #157459 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Call to a member function set() on array
Just install latest version of Membership Pro to your site. Then follow Joomla documentation to update your Joomla site to Joomla 3 to Joomla 4 and all data will be migrated automatically to the upgraded website

However, you will need to makes sure the extensions, the template on your site are all compatible with Joomla 4

Regards,

Tuan