Membership Pro Auto Login not working

• Chris Elliott
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #156461 by Chris Elliott
Membership Pro Auto Login not working was created by Chris Elliott
As per the title, I have enabled Auto Login in the Configuration page but following sucsessful payment the buyer is returned to the website and sees the Subscription Complete page instead of their appropriate membership page. Am I missing something here? I thought perhaps the Access and Subscribe Access choices in the Plan settings might be what makes this happen,
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Chris Elliott.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #156465 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro Auto Login not working
Hello

In the plan settings :

1. Access control who can see the plan

2. Subscribe Access control who can subscribe for the plan

It does not has anything related to Auto Login, so the issue is something different. In your case, what payment method you are using? And what's the status of the subscription record after you finish the payment process ?

Auto login will only works if the status of the subscription record is Active. And Auto Login should only be enabled if you do not configure the system to require users to activate their account. It is because if you require users to activate account by click on Activation Link in the email, activation won't work when users auto logged in (Joomla prevents activation when user is already logged in)

Regards,

Tuan

• Chris Elliott
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #156487 by Chris Elliott
Replied by Chris Elliott on topic Membership Pro Auto Login not working
Hi there Tuan

Thanks for your response And for clarifying what the Access and Subscribe Access functions mean.

In reply to your questions, I'm using the PayPal option and I'm using the sandbox accounts to test the service and, when a payment is transacted this way, it works fine. the transaction goes through the PayPal cycle and returns me to the Subscription Complete page.

Looking at the Subscription status, I see a green tick which I assume means Active.

Looking at Auto Login, I have checked and can confirm that I have not configured the system to require users to activate their account. Upon successful subscription, the user is emailed a confirmation of their account details but it is not an activation email.

I can also confirm that the system is not logging the user in at all.

Let me know if you would like me to send you login credentials so that you can look yourself to see if I have anything incorrectly configured.

thanks for your help
Chris

More
1 year 2 months ago #156502 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro Auto Login not working
Hi Chris

Yes. Please go to joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html , submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to subscription form

I will check to see why it is not working and get it configured properly for you

Regards,

Tuan