Need the Membership Form & Member List to show publicly

• Ernie
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #156270 by Ernie
I created menu items for the Membership Form and for Member list. Neither will display when I click them - the Member List says I have to be logged in.

The menu items are set to Public. I scanned the Configuration to see if there's some setting preventing these pages from showing publicly, but they're not.

Can you help me with this?

Thank you,
Ernie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #156280 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Need the Membership Form & Member List to show publicly
Hi Ernie

The system, by default, does not allow showing members to public user group. You will have to change permission settings to allow the user groups you want to view members. See membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/fronte...ission-configuration for instructions, configure it and let us know if you need more assist

Regards,

Tuan

• Ernie
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #156283 by Ernie
I see that there is an option to change the permissions to View Members, but I'm not sure which, if any, of the options allow the registration form (membership-pro-subscription-form) to be public. Right now, it shows the Intro Text I entered in the menu item, but it does not show the five membership levels (we call them sponsors) for the visitor to select.

Thank you,
Ernie

More
1 year 2 months ago #156284 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Need the Membership Form & Member List to show publicly
Hmm

Are you saying that the system does not show subscription form to allow users to register? If so, please edit the plan, make sure Subscribe Access set to Public

If the issue still not sorted, better submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of the site and link to the page which is having the issue so that I can check and correct it

Regards,

Tuan

• Ernie
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #156303 by Ernie
That was it - I thought for certain that I made everything public - the Categories, the Plans, etc., but I guess I missed the Plans somehow.

On that topic, what is the difference between the "Access" and "Subscribe Access" drop-downs in the Plan Detail settings?

Thank you,
Ernie

More
1 year 2 months ago #156304 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Ernie

1. Access control who can view the plan
2. Subscribe Access control who can subscribe for the plan

Hope it is clear to you.

Regards,

Tuan