I need some help with setup

• Dave McCray
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #156130 by Dave McCray
I need some help with setup was created by Dave McCray
Hi,
 I am having all kinds of trouble getting this setup. I have a plan created, but it shows up twice on the page.  I really dont need a details button on the Subscription plans page. 
I also have Membership plans and Subscription Plans both showing up and would like to lose those all together, since I am just using it to register residents and pay dues for our HOA. I would like for residents be able to register on the same page as the plan page. I have tried to get the Registration Form to show up with all of the fields, but have not been able to do so. With your help about 3-4 years ago I was able to get Membership Pro working on my other site which is a Joomla 3 Site, but am really struggling. Your help is appreciated. 
my site is parksidereserve.com. Please look in the main menu under Residents Center under Member Login, and Register and Pay Dues.  Thanks!
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Dave McCray.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #156135 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic I need some help with setup
Hello Dave

Please go to joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html , submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to the page. I will take a quick look at your setup to see what's wrong and correct it for you

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave McCray

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.