Renewal without user access

• Andrea Delton
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #155955 by Andrea Delton
Renewal without user access was created by Andrea Delton
The site owner does not want subscribers to be able to log in with a username and password. Anyone who signs up (registration lasts 1 year) fills out the form that provides for offline payment and after the approval of the Board I send them the email with the payment request. After he pays, he receives the confirmation email with the invoice and card attached (thanks to the "common" received from Tuan). The subscription is set to "Refresh subscription", so that the expiration date changes but the same ID and subscription number remains and a new one is not generated. So far, so good.
The problem is the renewal of the enrollment the following year, because the expiration reminder emails do not contain links for payment of the renewal as in the case of the first enrollment (if I send him a payment request even 2 days before the expiration he says that that subscription has already been paid).
Does the system issue a new payment request, after the first year's membership has expired, with a new payment link for the next year's renewal? If it doesn't work like this, how to get this result and be able to renew offline without accessing the site?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 3 months ago #155980 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Renewal without user access
Hello Andrea

The system requires users to login to renew their subscription. So without having user account, I don't know what is the right way to handle the requirement.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.