Expiry of Subscriptions when a renewal has already been done in advance

• Alan Bennett
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 year 2 months ago #155700 by Alan Bennett
I am trying to use MP without any custom php.

I have set up joomla groups and acymailing lists to be added/removed as subscriptions go active or expire.

The issue I see is that if  the user stillhas an active subscription when the old one expires (e.g. renewed in advance) then the user is treated as having lapsed and all the acymailing and joomla group plugin actions happen making their account unusable.

My take on what needs to happen is that the expiry processing should only occur if they have no active subscriptions. I have previously resolved this with custom php but this seems to me to be a workaround for a issue in the software.

Does anyone else see this problem?

Has anybody resolved it?

Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #155707 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Alan

If the subscriber has active subscription of same plan, when the old one expired, it should not remove user from the group or acymailing lists. That's how it should work

If there is something wrong, please submit a support ticket telling us how we can see that issue ourself so that we can check it

Tuan

• Alan Bennett
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 year 2 months ago #155708 by Alan Bennett
Thanks Tuan

Is this true even if a subscription is expired manually by an administrator, as opposed to when the expiry is via the plugin?

If not then why not? Would this be a feature request?

Ideally I would have liked this to be true for any plan and not just same plan as the member may have upgraded. However, I can work around this by ensuring Joomla groups are specific to a plan type.

Alan

Alan

More
1 year 2 months ago #155714 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

Is this true even if a subscription is expired manually by an administrator, as opposed to when the expiry is via the plugin

Yes, it still works in the same way

Tuan

• Alan Bennett
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 year 2 months ago #155722 by Alan Bennett
I will raise a ticket. Its not working whether the subscription is expired manually or automatically.

Alan

More
1 year 2 months ago #155729 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK Alan. Please submit a support ticket and we will check it together

Regards,

Tuan