Recurring membership notification

• Nicky Telles
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 5 months ago #154799 by Nicky Telles
Recurring membership notification was created by Nicky Telles
Hi Tuan 

We recently imported over 300 members over from our old site to renew at the end of the year. We have Stripe and they will be asked to renew and from that point it will be set up as recurring. 

My question does the website notify them when their membership is due to expire when recurred and that their membership will recur? and then will the website then update that their membership has been renewed if all the recurring payments are done via Stripe .. and how will this work from that recurring point on wards? 

Thanks 
Nicky 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #154801 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Recurring membership notification
Hi Nicky

The question is not very clear to me. If you want to send reminder to your subscribers, then you can setup reminders as described here membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-setup/setup-reminder and the system will send reminders to them before/after subscriptions expired, depend on your setup

In case someone renews their subscriptions before it is expired, the system won't send reminder emails anymore

Even if it is a recurring subscription, if you setup reminders, it will still be sent to your subscribers

Hope my answers are clear to you

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.