Download Previous Version

• Elliot Block
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #153441 by Elliot Block
Download Previous Version was created by Elliot Block
Hello,

I am migrating an old Joomla (3.8.6) site with an old version of Membership Pro (2.12.2) to a new site with the latest versions of Joomla and Membership Pro.

think the best way to do this is to update the old Joomla site and Membership Pro (locally under MAMP) and then migrate that instance of Membership Pro to the new website.

I updated the local instance of the website to Joomla 3.10.11 and Membership Pro 3.1.1 but I am left with Error 1054 when I go to the Membership Pro component page: 1054 Unknown column 'b.activate_member_card_feature' in 'field list'. I assume this occurred because going from 2.12.2 ---> 3.1.1 is not supported.

So instead of updating from Membership Pro 2.12.2 ---> 3.1.1 I would like to update from 2.12.2 ---> 2.13.0 ---> 2.13.1 ..... etc. until 3.1.1.

Are the old versions still available for download?

Thanks,
Elliot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #153464 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Download Previous Version
Hi Elliot

You should not have to do that. Go to Membership Pro, then Tools -> Fix Database Schema to update database schema to latest version and it should address that error

Tuan

• Elliot Block
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #153520 by Elliot Block
Replied by Elliot Block on topic Download Previous Version
Thanks Tuan,

I was unable to access that menu but used the link below, replacing ***website*** with the local instance of the Joomla Installation and it appears I was able to update the Schema.

http://***website***/administrator/index.php?option=com_osmembership&task=update.update

Thank you!

More
1 year 7 months ago #153532 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Download Previous Version
Yes, that's the right URL for updating database schema to latest version. I'm glad you figured out

Tuan