User dont remove from group after subscription ends

• Vladimir Vinogradov
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #153164 by Vladimir Vinogradov
User dont remove from group after subscription ends was created by Vladimir Vinogradov
Sometimes user dont remove from the assigned group after subscription ends. I have to manually change group. This does not always happen. I can't find a pattern. Can this be fixed somehow?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #153168 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User dont remove from group after subscription ends
Hello

Without having information about your setup, it's hard for me to know what's wrong. Normally, when the subscription status becomes expired, users will be removed from the configured groups in Joomla Groups plugin

Tuan

• Vladimir Vinogradov
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #153397 by Vladimir Vinogradov
Replied by Vladimir Vinogradov on topic User dont remove from group after subscription ends
Yes, but for some reason not always. In about 30% of cases, the user's group does not change after the subscription expires. I can give you access.

• Vladimir Vinogradov
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #153398 by Vladimir Vinogradov
Replied by Vladimir Vinogradov on topic User dont remove from group after subscription ends
I think I found the problem. If the user on the last day of the subscription renews it through offline payment, but does not pay, it should be in the payment pending mode. At the same time, when the subscription ends, the user must move to another group, but he does not move. He remains in the same group because he clicked to renew the subscription in advance and the system does not transfer him to another group. How to fix it?

More
1 year 7 months ago #153407 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User dont remove from group after subscription ends
If you can submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site and tell me username of a sample user which is having this issue, I will try to check to see why it happens and get it sorted

Tuan