Privacy policy not reachable from "first login" page

• John Kaminski
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #153126 by John Kaminski
I just installed MPro 3.1.1 on Joomla 4.  I created a new subscription and when I tried to login, I got the normal screen offering to change my password and requiring me to agree to the privacy policy.  The problem is that I cannot click on "Privacy Policy" to see what it says.  I also cannot click on Cancel.  The only thing I can do is either click on I agree and Save, OR I can restart the browser to allow me to try with another subscriber.
Have you heard of this before?  Should I put in a ticket?
John
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #153127 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Privacy policy not reachable from "first login" page
Hello John

This is actually is handled by Joomla core. So if something is not working (for example, link not clickable, cancel button does not work), I guess it could cause by something from your template. You need to contact the developer of the template and ask them to check it

This is not related to our Membership Pro extension

Regards,

Tuan

• John Kaminski
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #153129 by John Kaminski
Replied by John Kaminski on topic Privacy policy not reachable from "first login" page
Thank you. Hunting in the Joomla world and experimenting a bit, I found that reloading the privacy policy article in System => Plugins => "System Privacy Consent" caused the problem to go away.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
John

More
1 year 8 months ago #153131 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Privacy policy not reachable from "first login" page
OK John. I'm glad you came up with a solution. Please continue setting up and using the extension. If you have questions or need help, please don't hesitate to ask us

Tuan