Renewal options to include custom fields of sign-up form?

• Alison
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
1 year 8 months ago #153080 by Alison
Hi Tuan

We have a professional membership academy, and the option when they sign up is to have a membership with or without a professional journal subscription included. We achieve this on sign-up with some custom radio fields that then add the value of the journal subscription to the membership fee.

On renewal, however, the only option that comes up when members sign in is the basic membership without the journal. We don't really want to create another membership plan entirely (because we use the plan title in their member card and they are all just members) but would like to have the custom field option of the journal integrated into the profile renewal options.
Is there any way of doing this, or of creating a text field option in the renewal options tab of the existing plan? This only allows for time durations at the moment, which doesn't help us at all. Otherwise, we need to direct our existing members back to the original sign-up form with the options shown there.

What would you advise?

Kind regards
Alison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #153082 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hmm

It is still not clear to me how you want/expect it to work. Any way of describe it more clear?

Tuan

• Alison
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
1 year 8 months ago #153084 by Alison
Ah Tuan, I see it is my error. I couldn't see the options with my superuser account, but when I logged in as a member, I could see the original details of the entire subscription form with all the necessary fields to choose from.

My apologies, and thank you for reverting so promptly.

Kind regards
Alison

More
1 year 8 months ago #153085 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. I'm happy to hear that everything works well for you

Regards,

Tuan