• Bill
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
1 year 9 months ago #152807 by Bill
Missing Joomla record was created by Bill
Hi Tuan,

I am getting some strange errors.  I have 11 members who have zero in their user_id field (in osmembership_subscribers file).   When I search the Joomla file for a record with the same email, they don't exist. Clearly, these members cannot access the system as the Joomla record contains the password.  I have attached an extract from the subscribers file in respect of those records.  I cannot find any reason why the system has not created a Joomla record.  You will see that all (excluding one from a long time ago) are very recent, which suggests to me that this might have been caused by the latest update.

Do you have any idea what might be causing this?  Setting? Bug? 

Regards,

Bill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #152813 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Missing Joomla record
Hi Bill

For this, we would have to check it data directly on your site. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account and tell me ID of the subscription record (the most recent one) so that I can check and hopefully, see the reason of the error

Regards,

Tuan

• Bill
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #155742 by Bill
Replied by Bill on topic Missing Joomla record
Hi Tuan

I must apologise as I didn't follow up on your request for a support ticket for this problem - I don't know why I missed this, but I will send a support ticket now.

I have hit this problem again with members joining, paying their subscriptions and then not appearing anywhere. I had done a query on the database and there are six such records. 

Regards,

Bill

Sorry Tuan - I must be getting too old.  Having checked previous support tickets, I see that this problem was resolved, so please ignore the above message.
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Bill. Reason: Could not append output from Sql query.

More
1 year 3 months ago #155744 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Missing Joomla record
OK Bill. Please continue using the extension. If you have questions or need help, please don't hesitate to ask us

Regards,

Tuan