Profile fields issue on multiple membership plans

• Syllogos DHD-EAP
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago #144350 by Syllogos DHD-EAP
Profile fields issue on multiple membership plans was created by Syllogos DHD-EAP
Hello,
I 've come across an issue with the user profile when a user subscribes to multiple subscriptions. When there is one "master" subscription plan with eg. 20 fields and then subsequent free subscription plans with less fields (eg. 5), if a user subscribes to a free subscription plan then the available fields displayed in his/her profile are the ones that were required in the last subscription, not all of the fields which he/she has filled (with the "master" subscription plan).

This is very confusing because all of the user details entered when subscribing to the "master" subscription plan disappear from user profile when the user subscribes to a plan with less fields required.
Is there a way to display all the fields in the user profile, regardless of the ones filled in the latest subscription?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #144356 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Profile fields issue on multiple membership plans
Hello

Unfortunately, from user profile page, at the moment, the system can only display fields which are assigned to all subscription plans.

Tuan

• Syllogos DHD-EAP
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago #144371 by Syllogos DHD-EAP
Replied by Syllogos DHD-EAP on topic Profile fields issue on multiple membership plans
Will there be a solution or a workaround for this?

There is no point in having all the available user profile fields in every subscription, but it's also not good if a user cannot edit their profile details at any time...

More
2 years 10 months ago #144392 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Profile fields issue on multiple membership plans
Hello

As of right now, we do not have a workaround. I will see if I can come up with a solution. If Yes, we will let you know

Regards,

Tuan