Offering Free Access Level | Signup unavailable.

• Scott Talley
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #139557 by Scott Talley
I have an access level that I want to offer on my site for free. I set it up and published the menu item, but when I point to the details of the plan, there is no button that allows them to signup for the access level. This is for registered users of my site to gain access to the author access level of my site.
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Scott Talley.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #139616 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Offering Free Access Level | Signup unavailable.
Hello Scott

Could you please edit the plan, make sure Subscribe Access is set to the right Access Level?

Tuan

• Scott Talley
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #140640 by Scott Talley
Replied by Scott Talley on topic Offering Free Access Level | Signup unavailable.
I did. This is still occurring.

• Scott Talley
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #140641 by Scott Talley
Replied by Scott Talley on topic Offering Free Access Level | Signup unavailable.
For the time being, I've made access levels "registered" for both subscribe and subscribe access until this is resolved. That is the only way the payment option shows up. But this is not a solution. I need it so that registered users are able to become authors. Do you still have my site login info from the last ticket?

By the way, I know this post says that this is occurring with the free subscription, but the same behavior occurs for paid subscriptions as well.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Scott Talley.

More
3 years 3 months ago #140734 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Offering Free Access Level | Signup unavailable.
Hello Scott

In case something is wrong, better please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to that plan page so that I can check it

Regards,

Tuan