Campaign Monitor / Membership Pro Integration?

• Vincenzo
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 6 months ago #138129 by Vincenzo
Hi Dear,

I'm evaluating other options instead of AcyMailing for e-mail marketing / follow up and so on. Unfortunately I have to say that AcyMailing, even it if's wonderful in all this features, has some limiting issue (new version is not so usable as the old one, if the list grow it's a mess to config all the "flow", and so on.)

I see that Campaign Monitor is a VERY good solution (better than Mailchimp, in my opinion, 'cause has a better user interface and it's very easy to create anything).

I want to know if you have in mind to create integration between Mambership Pro and Campaign Monitor, in any case I suppose I have to change to another solution form emails / follow ups.

Very thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #138131 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Campaign Monitor / Membership Pro Integration?
Hello

First time hear about this Email Marketing solution, and none of other customers request for it so far, so as of right now, I don't have plan for this integration

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vincenzo

• Vincenzo
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 6 months ago #138136 by Vincenzo
Replied by Vincenzo on topic Campaign Monitor / Membership Pro Integration?
Understand!

And do you think you will "upgrade" the actual integration with Mailchimp?

I'v just see that and allow only to subscribe / remove user to an audience when user subscribes / unsubscribes to a plan.

But Mailchimp has also different segmentation systems (segments, tags) that would be useful to integrate.

Hope it will be some interest in this.

Very thanks for your work.

More
3 years 6 months ago #138142 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Campaign Monitor / Membership Pro Integration?
Hello

Yes. I have heard about segments, tags in Mailchimp but haven't had time to look at it yet. Will try to spend sometime to look at it in the future

Regards,

Tuan

• Vincenzo
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 6 months ago #138146 by Vincenzo
Replied by Vincenzo on topic Campaign Monitor / Membership Pro Integration?
Last week I’ve looked intensely the logic behind this in Mailchimp. If this can help...

It’a a little bit redundant at least for the purpose of what we can do with Membership Pro.

Mailchimp has:

• Groups: divide user in category of interests or... groups

• Tags: a piece of information more for internal use

• Segments: more like a filter with condition to subdivide users and more for internal use

I think that for integration, having possibility to divide users between Mailchimp groups it’s all what is needed to sync Membership Pro and Mailchimp “Audiences” (Lists).

I mean:

• When user subscribes, Add users to:

[ list of choices ]
— Audience A
——— Group A1
——— Group A2
— Audience B
—— Group B1
—— Group B2
—— Group B3

Etc.

If you are not planning this in the near future, hope I can request for a custom work.

:)

Hope this posts is and will be useful to you and other MP/Mailchimp users. ;)