Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Coupon Field

  • Eric Miller
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 4 weeks ago - 6 years 4 weeks ago #137487 by Eric Miller
Coupon Field was created by Eric Miller
I have enabled the Coupon by setting it to "Yes" however, I cannot see the Coupon field in my form. Here is a link to my form

Linkhttps://saltwx.com/main/index.php/component/osmembership/annual/sign-up

Any insight into what I am missing?

Thank you
Last edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by Eric Miller. Reason: adding website url

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #137499 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Coupon Field
Hello Eric

Maybe it's because you are not having a valid coupon for the plan yet? You can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of the site and link to the form so that we can check it

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.