Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Membership Pro

More
6 years 1 month ago #137369 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro
Thanks. I modified code. Hopefully, it will work well now

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #137451 by Sven Lewerentz
Replied by Sven Lewerentz on topic Membership Pro
Hi, is this fixed in the stripe checkout plugin which is currently available for download? I just downloaded version "2.19.1" of Stripe Checkout but after installation it still says version "2.18.0" and the readme still tells to add "invoice.payment_succeeded".

Sven
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Sven Lewerentz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #137467 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro
Hi Sven

I need to perform more testing before making the change to the package

For this, could you please submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site? I will modify code, then ask you to test it and make sure it's working as expected

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.