Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Expired Date and Subscription Lenght. How to?

  • Vincenzo
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #135245 by Vincenzo
Hi Dear,

I'm trying to set a plan with Expired Date (say, 13/09/2020). No recurring.

But the system require in any case the subscription length. Maybe I'm missing something.

Subscription Length is only a configuration "must", or it affects something that in this moment I ignore?


Very thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Online
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #135254 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Expired Date and Subscription Lenght. How to?
Hi Vincenzo

Just set Subscription Length to 1 Year

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vincenzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.