Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Redirect after suscription

  • Andres Lopezvictoria
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #135053 by Andres Lopezvictoria
Redirect after suscription was created by Andres Lopezvictoria
Hi, I know that I can show a Thank You Message after user complete the suscription ... but Can I redirect them to a internal joomla page?? thks !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #135054 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Redirect after suscription
Edit the plan, you will see a setting called Subscription Complete URL

Enter URL you want there and users will be redirected to that URL after subscription completed

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andres Lopezvictoria

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.