issues with group memberships....please help

• mitchstormer
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #134619 by mitchstormer
issues with group memberships....please help was created by mitchstormer
I will try to explain this as best as I can.
I have a membership site, with 3 different plans, the plans are based the number of users in each plan. ex: 1-5, 6-10 or 11-15 users. Your membership system allows one member to control the child members for their plan, there will be many ex:(1-5 user) plans sold each with a parent account that controls the child accounts. I have created 2 sample account in order to test with. I can log in with both and access all areas of the site that the permission levels allow. But I have a menu item set up for a link to the Group Management page so these 2 accounts can independently control their own "child" accounts as part of the plan. The member i created first can access the Group Management section and can create a new child user under their account. But they can not see a user list for their account nor filter through a search for child users. The second test account I have created is denied access to the Group Management menu item and it looks like it is somehow associated to the 1st user I have created, which would mean the systems sees it as a child account and not granting admin access to group management. Not matter what I have tried the second created user can not access the Group Management menu tab (Access Denied) and I need a new user who is buying a 1-5 user membership to have access to and see their child member list. Please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 11 months ago #134640 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic issues with group memberships....please help
Hello

Maybe for this issue, could you please help submitting a support ticket sending us:

- Super admin account of the site

- The group admin account which is having the issue

- Tell me step by step what I need to do to see the error

I will try to check to see what's wrong and get it sorted. As of right now, I'm still unsure what's the actual issue, so better give me access to see the problem myself first

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.