Unknown column 'admin_email_subject' in 'where clause'

• Alan Adrian Muñoz Puga
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #134552 by Alan Adrian Muñoz Puga
Unknown column 'admin_email_subject' in 'where clause' was created by Alan Adrian Muñoz Puga
Hello, I am a new client, i just bought your extension today and i am reading documentation and setting up everything,

I am trying to put just part of an article restricted, I am following your documentation i have activated the plugin (and i have set up basic configuration on the main extension before), I have created the article with public access (as i want to give a free preview before they subscribe), I write the content and put the mprestriction brackets, and then when i am trying to open the article it displays "ERROR 1054 Unknown column 'admin_email_subject' in 'where clause' ".

If I delete mprestriction brackets inside the article display normally, do i am missing something?, thank you for your help.

E.G.

some kind of free text preview, etc....

{mprestriction ids="*"}

what i whant to hide before they subscribe

{/mprestriction}
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Alan Adrian Muñoz Puga
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #134553 by Alan Adrian Muñoz Puga
Replied by Alan Adrian Muñoz Puga on topic Unknown column 'admin_email_subject' in 'where clause'
I just put plan id instead of " * " and it worked, hope this helps if anyone is having same issue, thanks.

More
3 years 10 months ago #134554 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Unknown column 'admin_email_subject' in 'where clause'
Hello

ids="*" should work too. See membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/resour...s-to-part-of-article for list of supported syntax

If you use ids="*" and it causes the error, maybe something wrong with your setup. You can submit a support ticket sending us:

- Super admin account
- Link to the page which we can see this error

We will check to see what's wrong and get it sorted

Tuan

More
3 years 2 months ago #141563 by Peter Stummer
Replied by Peter Stummer on topic Unknown column 'admin_email_subject' in 'where clause'
Hey.

Where can I find the Plan ID for {mprestriction ids="*"}?

More
3 years 2 months ago #141564 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Unknown column 'admin_email_subject' in 'where clause'
Access To Membership Pro -> Subscription Plans, you will see list of plans which you created. At the right, there is a column ID which display ID of the plan. You can get ID of the plan in that column

Please check that and let me know if you need more help

Tuan