Cant make url restriction to work

More
3 years 11 months ago #134503 by sasa
Cant make url restriction to work was created by sasa
Greetings,
I have a 10 week program, and I want users to start from week 1 and see all its content, and content from weeks 2-10 not to be available to them (until they reach that stage...eg. week 2 content will be available when 7 days passed after they started week 1)
- So created menu links to each week content (all menu links and contend are set to be available only to Registered users)
- I created 10 plans in JM pro component
- I assigned all 10 plans to all new users... but each is active certain period (when W1 plan ends, W2 plan starts for next 7 days... and so on)
- I activated url restriction plugin, and for each plan I entered which url links are available ( W1- W1 content.... W2-W1&W2 content...and so on)

... But now when I'm logged in, as registered user I still can see all weeks content (links)... so no restriction is taking place.
If you could help me to figure out what am I doing wrong... and if my procedure is not right... how to accomplish my goal of users not being able to see "future" content, but only when they "arrive" to that Week in program?
Thank for your help.
Sasa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #134508 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Cant make url restriction to work
Hi Sasa

For your need, maybe this membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/advanc...-feed-content-plugin

Regards,

Tuan

More
3 years 11 months ago #134527 by sasa
Replied by sasa on topic Cant make url restriction to work
Hello Tuan,
Thank you for your help, but I can't use this solution since my Week content pages consist of much more than a Joomla content ( I used Balbooa gridbox to create pages) so "scheduling" content on joomla links would be more apropriate in my case.
Can I accomplish this by using URL restrictions or I need to find another solution?
Thanks for your help.
Sasa

More
3 years 11 months ago #134531 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Cant make url restriction to work
Hi Sasa

Hard to understand your setup. Maybe you can submit a support ticket sending me:

- Super admin account of the site
- A subscriber account
- Link to the page which display these content
- Tell me what's wrong

I will try to look at it and hopefully, can find a setup which could be used to handle your requirement

Regards,

Tuan