Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

any Joomla voting extension works well with Membership Pro

  • new pro
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 4 months ago #134482 by new pro
hi Tuan,

This is an out-of-box question. I use Membership Pro to manage our organization. Now it is time for our organization to vote for certain topics.

As I really liked your software, does Membership Pro have something to support voting, or it works well with another vendor's voting software?

- The voting is a multiple-choice question; pick one candidate from several.
- I need to make sure each member can only vote once.
- At the end, i need to be able to report who voted whom.

Thank you again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #134483 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

Membership Pro does not have voting feature. So you need to find and use a separate extension for handling voting.

I don't have experience with voting extension, so I could not recommend a good one for you. Try to search on extensions.joomla.org/ or ask for suggestions on Joomla user groups on Facebook www.facebook.com/groups/joomlanospam/

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.