• Peter Bibb
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #134315 by Peter Bibb
Family Plan duality with individual plans was created by Peter Bibb
Hi Tuan,

I have read all the forum entries around this area but I still can't quite nail the problem.

This is a tennis club, and we have senior, junior, infant, coach, non-playing, veteran etc membership plans at different prices and all renew on the same day. We want to set up a family membership so that there is one payment covering two adults and as many children as there are in the family.

I have set up all the group configuration, so that someone can sign up for the family membership and add children. The problem is I still need to know what type of individual in the group each is, eg two adults, one male one female, both seniors, plus one Infant plus one Junior. How do I know which plan each individual family member would have bought if they were individuals? Do you think I should use categories, or another custom field, or am I missing a trick here? (Note if I use categories or custom fields there is always a chance the value may be out of alignment with the plan they purchased.

Thank you

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 11 months ago #134370 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Family Plan duality with individual plans
Hi Peter

You can create a custom field to allow selecting that data for each group member (adult, child...)

However, as that data is entered by group admin, I'm afraid of you will have to monitor the entered group members data (in case they enter wrong data for group member)

We do not have a way to allow you validate that data automatically

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.