Impporting subscriptions and MailChimp integration

• Hilmar Schneider
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #134289 by Hilmar Schneider
Impporting subscriptions and MailChimp integration was created by Hilmar Schneider
I have a list of subscriptions to add to Membership Pro and that part works great. I'm familiar with the CSV and use MS Access to generate the file I need. I though that when importing a subscription the subscriber would also be added to the selected MailChimp audiences. If I add a new subscriber then they are added to MailChimp correctly so the interface is working correctly.

When I first set up the web site a couple of years ago I imported all the subscribers and [I thought] they were added to MailChimp. I don't remember doing a separate import into MailChimp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #134304 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Impporting subscriptions and MailChimp integration
Hello

If it's properly imported, users should be added to mailchimp unless there is something wrong

Could you please try again? if it still not work, submit a support ticket sending us:

- Super admin account
- URL to login to administrator of your site
- Sample CSV file which you are using to import

We will check to see what's wrong and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan

• Hilmar Schneider
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #134323 by Hilmar Schneider
Replied by Hilmar Schneider on topic Impporting subscriptions and MailChimp integration
I tested this again with clean data and it works as expected. I end up with a subscription in Membership Pro and an entry in MailChimp.

My original issue may have been bad data or MailChimp may no allow gmail "+" aliases any more. Most of our test data used this gmail feature to test many subscribers without needing to create temporary email accounts.

This issue is resolved.

More
3 years 11 months ago #134333 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Impporting subscriptions and MailChimp integration
Great. Happy to hear that it's now working as expected and thanks for the update

Tuan