Accept Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies In Your Joomla Membership Pro Website

• Richard
  • Topic Author
  • I am a freelance web developer
More
4 years 2 months ago #131958 by Richard
Hey guys,

I just want to share this Bitcoin, Litecoin, and other Cryptocurrencies Membership Pro payment plugin that I built for a project in case someone else needs it too. I developed it because I couldn't find any in the Membership Pro payment plugins page.

This plugin enables one to process payment with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and all the coins/cryptos supported by CoinPayments.net payment gateway.

Given that crytos has gained good ground over the years, it's not a bad idea to have it as a payment option in your membership website.

Key Features of This Plugin

>> Process payment in many cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, etc in Joomla Membership Pro extension

>> Restrict the coins/crytocurrencies you wish to accept for payment from the Coinpayments dashboard or using the plugin setting.

>> Accept payment in crytocurrencies even though plans are listed in fiat currency. Coinpayments automatically converts listed fiat currency (USD, EUR, etc) to equivalent cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH, etc) effortlessly.

>> This plugin does not support recurring payment.

To get this payment plugins, simply >> Click Here <<

For plugin documentation, simply click here

Regards,
Richman
-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.