Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Accept Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies In Your Joomla Membership Pro Website

  • Richard
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
  • I am a freelance web developer
More
6 years 7 months ago #131958 by Richard
Hey guys,

I just want to share this Bitcoin, Litecoin, and other Cryptocurrencies Membership Pro payment plugin that I built for a project in case someone else needs it too. I developed it because I couldn't find any in the Membership Pro payment plugins page.

This plugin enables one to process payment with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and all the coins/cryptos supported by CoinPayments.net payment gateway.

Given that crytos has gained good ground over the years, it's not a bad idea to have it as a payment option in your membership website.

Key Features of This Plugin

>> Process payment in many cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, etc in Joomla Membership Pro extension

>> Restrict the coins/crytocurrencies you wish to accept for payment from the Coinpayments dashboard or using the plugin setting.

>> Accept payment in crytocurrencies even though plans are listed in fiat currency. Coinpayments automatically converts listed fiat currency (USD, EUR, etc) to equivalent cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH, etc) effortlessly.

>> This plugin does not support recurring payment.


To get this payment plugins, simply >> Click Here <<

For plugin documentation, simply click here


Regards,
Richman
-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.