- Say I have Plan A. Recurring every 6 months.
- User subscribes to Plan A. So the renewal is 6 months from now.
- Then Admin change Plan A and set recurring subscription to 3 months.
- Now a new user, if subscribes, see that the renewal is 3 months from now.
- The problem is for user yet subscribed: in their profile, they see that the renewal is 3 (and not 6) months from now.
Note: I use PayPal for payment and the profile is right, with payment every 6 months. The "error" is only from the user view: they see "Subscription Period: from mm/dd/aa to mm/dd/aa + 3 months ".
Is it a bug/error or the normal behaviour? In this case, is it best to NOT change the period of a recurring plan?