Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

The subscription plan informations translated but don't show up

  • Olivier PIAU
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #127307 by Olivier PIAU
Hello,

I use Joomla 3.9.10 in a multilingue configuration (fr-FR & en-GB). French is the default language. In setup, I have two categories, I translated their name and description in the proper TAB (en-GB). In the backend, the name and the descriptions aren't displayed when listed or in the subscription form...

How can I fix it ?

Thanks,
Olivier




And in the backoffice...
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Olivier PIAU. Reason: Add a screenshot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Olivier PIAU
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 1 month ago #127308 by Olivier PIAU
Fixed : I needed to translation the Translate plans too :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #127314 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Yes. And for a multilingual website, you need to translate custom fields, email messages, too. See membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/multilingual for detailed instructions

Regards

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.