Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

History plugin for CB is missing the version in the list and the edit view

  • jeronimo
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #125806 by jeronimo
... therefore I dont know if I am on the current version. Please add the Version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #125809 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
It's not very clear to me about this. Could you please help attaching a screenshot of the page so that I can understand this issue better?

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • jeronimo
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #125825 by jeronimo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.