- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 2
Hector Bolanos wrote: I find it disappointing that I need to pay the full price in order to get an updated version of the Stripe Plugin.
I have already bought updates for Membership Pro twice and now I have to pay again for the Stripe plugin in order to meet the SCA requirement
1. Go to Membership Pro -> Payment Plugins, install the payment plugin
2. Click on the payment plugin to edit, enter payment plugin parameters, then publish it
- For API Keys, you can follow instructions at stripe.com/docs/keys#api-keys to get it.
- For Signing Secret, you need to setup Webhook URL (see the next step) and get the information from there. In the webhook URL setting, click on "Click to reveal" button to get it
3. You will need to login to your Stripe account, add a "Webhook URL" below (see stripe.com/docs/webhooks/setup#add-endpoint-dashboard for instructions)
(Of course, need to replace domain.com/ with your website url)
Stripe will also asks you for the events for webhook, select two events below:
dev sfp wrote: Hi Tuan,
We test it on our dev platform, with Stripe's test elements. Ok for the payment, go back to site with confirm for new subscription. But the subscription is pending.
Do we miss something? We did exactly what README says, with secret phrase.