Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Is it possibile to use [TOTAL_AMOUNT] in Email & Messages?

  • Vincenzo
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 11 months ago #118908 by Vincenzo
Hi Dear,

I would like to user the tag [TOTAL_AMOUNT] in Email/Messages, but I see that it doesn't work.

[AMOUNT] works but I would like to notify user all what has to pay (for example for offline payments).

Is it possible or there is an "alternative" tag for this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #118911 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Yes. You can use [GROSS_AMOUNT] tag. It will show the payment amount which user has to pay

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vincenzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.