Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Synchronize Profile Data

  • DuncanK
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 1 week ago #117876 by DuncanK
Synchronize Profile Data was created by DuncanK
Hi,

I am following the Synchronize Profile Data part of the documentation and looking to synchronize Subsribers with the Joomla login. I have enabled the "Membership Pro - Userprofile plugin".

Is there a way to approve Subscribers before their accounts become live? I have chosen to approve but cannot see an option of where to do this. I have added two Subscribers manually but they have not come into the Joomla user section of the new User Group I've created.

Also, in terms of mapping the fields the Joomla Profile Field Mapping does not show the Email field to map to.

Please can you help?

Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 week ago #117883 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Synchronize Profile Data
Hello Duncan

When you create a new subscription record for an user, if you set Subscription Status to Active, the system will assign user account associated to the subscription to the Joomla user group you want

Maybe there is something wrong with your setting and it doesn't work like that?

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • DuncanK
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 1 week ago #117885 by DuncanK
Replied by DuncanK on topic Synchronize Profile Data
Hi Tuan,

Thank you for your reply.

Initially I have added just 2 subscribers and their plans are showing as Active when checking under Subscriptions.

In the Lifetime Membership plan I have created, under the Jooma Group Settings I've selected the new Joomla Group I had previously created under Assign to Joomla Groups.

Please can you let me know what else needs to be enabled for these subscriptions to become Joomla user accounts too?

Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 week ago #117886 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Synchronize Profile Data
Hello

That settings should be enough. I don't know why they don't become Joomla accounts

Maybe you can submit a support ticket sending us:

1. Super admin account of your site
2. ID of the records which you created

I will check and tell you the reasons

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • DuncanK
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 1 week ago #117888 by DuncanK
Replied by DuncanK on topic Synchronize Profile Data
Hi Tuan,

Support ticket raised.

Many thanks,

Duncan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 week ago #117896 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Synchronize Profile Data
Thanks Duncan. I saw your ticket. Will check and update you via support ticket

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.